Saturday, April 1, 2023

PHRASAL VERBS TEST


Use the right phrasal verbs in the sentences below.

                                                                                  1. The Chairman hasn’t come. I am afraid the meeting might be put ____.

2.   2. Hang on. There’s still a hope. The Vice Chairman can preside _____ the meeting.

3.   3. I will keep my fingers crossed. The chairman may turn ____ unexpectedly.

4.  4.  But have you made _____ your mind about what needs to be the main topic  of  discussion.    

5.   5. Well, I have zeroed _____ on some important ones.

6.   6. Do speak ______on the incentives to be given to the employees.

7.   7. Of course. I will. Do remind of some more points in case I miss _____ any.

8.   Yeah I will. Can I run ______ the list of topics?

9.   Here you are. I hope the meeting is not called _____.

Yeah. I am quite hopeful. Things will turn _____ as we expected.

ANSWERS

1. off                                                                                            
2. over
3. up
4. up
5. in
6. up
7. out
8. through
9. off
10. out                                                              

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment