Monday, May 1, 2017

PRACTISING MES (Making English Sentences) @ CREST.

english sentences के लिए चित्र परिणामI am a student of 28 th batch of CREST.
I was in ______________ last year.
I will be in _____________ next year.
I have been interested in _______________ for __________ years.

I have classes everyday from ___________ to ______________.
I had ________ classes yesterday.
I will have _____ classes tomorrow.

There are ___________ students in my class.
Yesterday there was an interesting _____________ at _____________
Tomorrow/today there will be _________________ at ______________

I come from ________________ in Kerala.
I like ____________________
I am attending EC class now.
I am having/attending _____________ classes today.
I have done _____________ in _______________
I have been studying ______________for _____ years.
I got a prize in ______________
I was studying/working as ________________ (last year).
I will improve _________________ at CREST.
I will be working as ________________/ doing _______________ (next year).

RE-ARRANGED THE SENTENCES TO SUIT A SELF-INTRODUCTION EXERCISE : 
a)
I am _____________ , a student of 28 th batch of CREST.
I come from ________________ in Kerala.
There are _______students in my class.
I have classes everyday from _____ am to _______ pm.
b)
I was in ______________ last year.
I was studying/working as ________________ (last year).
I have done ____________in _____________________.
I have been studying _________________for _____ years.
c)
I will be in _____________ next year.
I will be working as ___________/ doing _________(next year).
Yesterday there was a ____________ at CREST.
Tomorrow there will be a ___________ at CREST.
d)
I am attending EC class now.
I am having/attending _____classes/sessions today.
Yesterday I had ____ classes.
Tomorrow I will have ______ classes.
e)
I will improve ___________ in CREST.
I like __________(Cricket). (Hobbies/Interests)
I have been interested in __________ for ____ years/since my ____________ (childhood/school/college days).
I got  a ________( I/II/III) prize in _____________ (last year).
f1)
I was always encouraged to study at home and I am expected to _______________. 

I am being trained in English by  Mr. _____________ at CREST now.
In the afternoon we are being trained in ________________ by ________.
f2)
We were taught _________________ by _______________yesterday.
I was being trained in Maths by Mr. ______________ at CREST (before this session).
Tomorrow I will be trained in Computers by Mr. ____________ at CREST.
We have also been asked to attend many other programs like talks, seminars and workshops conducted by CREST.
g)
How many modal verbs can you find here?

g1
You might be asked some questions after this self-introduction. Can I start? Would you like to speak about your family? Could you please tell me about your siblings? 
g2
May I ask you another question? Do you have to come here everyday? Do you need to cook your own food? Do you ought to read newspapers everyday?
g3
You used to be a good Badminton player in college days. So you must show interest in Badminton. I shall provide you all the facilities and you should practice daily.  

english sentences के लिए चित्र परिणामSo we have used here a pattern of 40 English Sentences(ES).









Now let us practice making these "Basic 40 SENTENCES" using the VERB "PLAY"

I STATE

1. I am a Cricket player.
2. I was a Cricket player.
3. I will be a good Cricket player.
4. I have been a State level Cricket player for the last five years.


II POSSESSION

1. I have good players in my team now.
2. I had good players in my team in last match.
3. I will have good players in my team during finals.


III REALITY

1. There is a playground nearby.
2. There was a playground nearby around ten years ago.
3. There will be a playground in this school next year.

IV ACTION

PRESENT 
1.Habit - I play Cricket.
2.Attitude - I like playing Cricket.
3.Present live action - I am playing.
4.Future action in present - I am playing tomorrow.
5.Past action in present - I have played well.
6.Present live action plus time taken - I have been playing since morning.

PAST
7.Past action - I played today.
8.Live action in past - I was playing just now.

FUTURE
9.Future action - I will play. 
10.Live action in future - I will be playing in the evening.

MODALS

1. Can I play?
2. May I play?
3. Shall I play?
4. Could you please play with me?
5. Should I play?
6. Would you like to play?
7. I might play today.
8. Do I have to play?
9. Do I need to play?
10.Do I ought to play?
11.Did you use to play Cricket?
12.Must I play?

PASSIVE VOICE

1. Cricket is played here.
2. Playing Cricket is considered as a good hobby.
3. Cricket is being played now.
4. Cricket is being played here tomorrow.
5. Cricket has been played here many times.
6. Cricket was played here.
7. Cricket was being played here.
8. Cricket will be played here.


TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment