Sunday, January 10, 2016

IMAGE CONSULTANT EXERCISE

Image result for self imageAsked the students to find partners and act as Image Consultants for each other. Firstly, one of them has to share his/her ambition, writing it on a paper and giving it to the "Image Consultant". After this the consultant can ask some questions to see how credible is the other person's claim to be in that position/role. Then the consultant has to give some advice answering questions like:
What do I have to have ? You have to have a better voice.
What do I have to be ? You have to be more knowledgeable.
What do I have to do ? You have to get more experience

Finally, the consultant can give a quantifiable picture of how close is  his/her image to that of an ideal candidate in that role. This can be stated like:
You sound to me as a good manager : 20/30
You seem to me as a good manager :  20/30
You feel to me as a good manager :  15/40
And your total score is : 55 /100 to be a good manager.

TO BE CONTINUED...





No comments:

Post a Comment