Saturday, November 7, 2015

"OBJECT TALKS" EXERCISE - Passive Voice Structures

Image result for biriyaniIn this exercise asked the teams to speak about a dish.

They can use passive voice sentences and speak as if the dish itself is speaking....the sentences can be:
1. I am prepared using.......(mention the ingredients used to make the dish)
2. I am very much loved by .....(mention the natives/people who eat it a lot)
3. I have been liked by ....(others who also have this like a special dish)
4. I am being prepared now at ....(mention a hotel/restaurant where you can get this dish in its best form)
5. I will prepared during .....(mention a season/festival/time when this dish is usually prepared)

The audience can ask a yes/no question and then write their answer on a sheet and show the team that had asked the question.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment