Sunday, October 18, 2015

RELATIONSHIP GAME

A relationship is all about how well you understand the other person. And what is understanding ? It's knowing the other's mind, character and perceptions which can be described in this manner:
Image result for UNDERSTANDING OTHERS
About STATES first:
I am: Write six words for this. Three words should define you and three should not be right in defining you. 
I was: Same as above.
I will be: Same as above.
Now about POSSESSION: I have:
         I had 
         I will have
Now: There is/was/will be....REALITY
Now: I do (HABITS)
         I like (likes/dislikes)
         I am doing these things today/tomorrow
         I have done this in my life
         I have been doing these for some time now
         I did this in past
         I was doing this yesterday.
         I will do this tomorrow/in future
         I will be doing this tomorrow
Now: ABILITY:  I can
         DESIRE I would like to
         DUTY I should
         NECESSITY I need
         COMPULSION I must
         MOTIVATION I have to
         PAST HABITS I used to

Image result for UNDERSTANDING OTHERS




TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment