Friday, March 14, 2014

THE POWERFUL LANGUAGE OF AFFIRMATION & VISUALIZATION

TALKING ABOUT ONE'S ASPIRATIONS AND THEN USING THE POWERFUL LANGUAGE OF AFFIRMATION & VISUALIZATION

STEPS: Asked the students to talk about their aspirations and also discussed the powerful language of affirmation and visualization.

1.Aspiration: I want to become the manager.
I aspire to be an IAS Officer.
I aspire to have a business of my own
I aspire to learn martial arts.
(Here instead of ASPIRE other verbs like PLAN, DESIRE, AIM, HOPE, LIKE, LOVE, WISH can also be used.)
2.I will buy a car: Affirmation
3.I will be buying a car: Visualization

When you say "I will buy a car" it's an Affirmation. It's a very strong declaration.

When you say "I will be buying a car" it's Visualization. It's like seeing that particular action happening live in your mind.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment