Thursday, October 1, 2015

Mr. Kunhayan Kutty Cheliya

I am Mr. Kunhayan Kutty Cheliya (Mob: 97 45 46 04 14) age 51 from Koyilandy at Cheliya to be precise. I am equipped in training with tools like TCI, TA, NLP, Mindtune etc. I take training programmes in TCI, Parenting, Personality Development, Life Skills, Time Management, Teacher Training, Organic farming, Waste Management etc for Schools, Colleges, Camps, Residents' Associations etc. My hobbies include music, farming, books, etc.

A feedback from a participant of one of my classes:
The class was wonderful, memorable and useful. Sir was friendly and very encouraging. He told us stories, sang songs and played games with us. We shared our personal experiences in class and became friendly with other participants. We hope and pray that we get more classes like this.


TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment