Friday, June 14, 2019

Speaking versus Writing

Speaking versus Writing

Let's see how Speaking content differs from Writing content with a question like "What to you do in your free time?"

Answer while speaking:

Well...I spend my free time mostly...by watching sports on TV, also I read some books,newspapers etc. I call my friends, then I also do gardening whenever I get spare time.

Answer while writing:

I spend my leisure time watching TV which I do everyday for at least half an hour and I think that this has become a favourite pastime for millions in our country considering the fact that there are a lot of channels today catering to different tastes of viewers ranging from politics to movies, from sports to education, from business to serials and reality shows; all this offered at a cost which is very much affordable to the common citizens.
I am also fond of reading especially newspapers and magazines which take most of my free time as I always try to catch up with the latest happenings in politics, sports, business, fashion, arts and movies.
Gardening is another activity enjoyed during free time because of the feeling that comes from being out with nature, interacting with plants and observing their world of sunshine, butterflies, insects and the composition of soil; all these so essential for being happy if you are born as a plant. 

 
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment