Wednesday, July 31, 2013

EC Activities

"LIFE-STORY IN 3 MINUTES AND THEN PREDICTING THE FUTURE FIVE YEARS" EXERCISE

Tell you lifestory to your chatting partner in 3 minutes.....first about the first five years of your life, then the next five years, then the next.Afterwards your chatting partner will have to make a prediction on how will your next five years be in a two minute public speech.
(Tips: The future prediction can start like: S/He will be an accountant. He/She will be working as......  He will have completed/become............by the end of five years.)

GAME: NO I's PLEASE

In this exercise a participant will come to the front and others will ask him/her questions about his/her life and things. The only condition is that he/she cannot use the word "I" while answering the questions. If "I" appears in the responses then he/she will step back and another person will come to test his/her staying power without giving into to the urge of using "I".

(Tips: The speaker actually doesn't have to hurry while responding to questions.  S/he can start like: Well....Let me think etc.)

4 I's 

Tell your four life experiences to your chatting partner which should be: 1. A happy one 2. A sad one 3. An achiever's moments 4. Embarrassing moments. Afterwards your chatting partner will have to interpret your character based on your experiences/make a character sketch.

In short: I was sad...I was happy...I was successful...I was embarrassed.

 To be continued.....


  
© No Copyright - No rights reserved

             

No comments:

Post a Comment